How to Apply our Decals
Having a layer or two of finish on the headstock will be optimal.
- Cut around the entire image leaving a 1-2 millimeter edge.
- Put the decal in room temperature water for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Carefully take the decal out of the water and separate the transparent layer from the paper backing and place it on the desired spot on the headstock.
- Gently press out any bubbles and lightly pat with a cloth to dry it.
- Let the decal dry for for at least a few hours.
Our decals are thin and blends very well with the headstock; however, you can spray a clear coat over it as well. They fit well on nearly all types of Stratocasters and Telecasters.